Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I LOVE TO TRAVEL


Travelling is my passion, music is my soul. I can’t live without either of this.

I decided to start this blog in addition to my daughter’s blog because I would like to be able to remember every details of my trip (though I may not remember all the names of the places/cities I have been to). This December I will be traveling to Europe again, and hopefully this time I will be able to blog every day of my trip to share with all of you.

In doesn’t even matter whether the trip is overseas or local, I still find it nice to be able to have the opportunity to visit other places, other than the place I am staying in. Travelling is the only way for me to open my eyes to the world. It makes me realized how different everyone is, and everyone and every country is unique in their own sense.

 “The World is a book, and those who do not travel ready only a page” – Saint Augustine

I chose this quote for my header because what it says about traveling is so true!

0 comments: