Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lucerne, Switzerland



That was the first time I traveled out of Asia and I was very excited about it. Although so many years had past, the memories are still as fresh as it was yesterday.

After 14 hours of flight, we arrived in Zurich. It was very early in the morning, and the weather was pretty cold. Our first destination was supposed to be a little town called Grindewald. But since it was early, we decided to drive to Lucerne. Being there the first time, everything looked very nice to me. Although I was feeling tired due to jet lag, it didn’t stop me from noticing the nice flowers and the scenic mountains.

This bridge in the picture is supposed to be a famous tourist spot in Lucerne. Although it was already end of autumn, the flowers were still blooming nicely. We had a little walk around this little town and started our journey to Grindewald.

 

0 comments: